International Food Systems has a proven track record of delivering food projects around the globe on time and on budget.
We specialise in:
• BRC, ISO 22000, HACCP, WFSG compliance
• Food factory and facility design
• Food manufacturing & production expertise
• Food technology development
• Wamitab CTC for UK environmental permit
• Financial & technical feasibility study
• Pre-acquisition due-diligence
• Systems & procedures integration
• Food manufacturing processes
• Fault finding and process problem solving
• Review and improvement of existing operations
• ‘From field-to-plate’; agricultural improvements to construction project management
Established in 1997
Our people have many years of operational experience in senior management positions within blue chip companies such as Heinz, Dawn Foods, and British Sugar.
We’re experienced in projects ranging from 500m² to 20,000m² and capital costs of up to $50m, making us your partner for project management
Saving you time, building your business and enhancing your reputation
We’re more than consultants; we are experts in the integration of food operations, building standards and legislative compliance – a dedicated team of project managers and functional design specialists.
If it involves food, we can help.